What’s new in XPlay 3.5.1?
- Fixed: Compatibility with iTunes 9.1
- Fixed: Album art changes not working reliably
- Fixed: Context menus in “Recent Music Purchases” don’t work
- Fixed: Compatibility with Windows 7 Starter Edition
- Fixed: “Support Information” link not working reliably
- Fixed: High processor usage when iTunes isn’t installed
- Fixed: Various connectivity issues with iPod touch and iPhone
- Fixed: Compatibility with 3rd-generation (and older) iPods
- Fixed: Copying songs between iPods can lose tag information (Windows 7)
- Fixed: iPod tray icon not showing reliably
- Fixed: Copying songs from the iPod doesn’t create correct folder structure (64-bit Windows)
- Fixed: Various fixes and minor improvements
Click here to download the update.